Saturday 21 January 2012

Mystery Package

So this is a little tale about something that happened to me a few days ago. I got to work and not only were my Amazon packages for Dave on my desk, but also a mysterious bag addressed to me. I thought it might be something work related, as I do a lot of purchasing for the office, but instead I found these beauties


On the left is a Superheadz Golden Half camera in the "zebra" pattern and on the right a Superheadz Wide and Slim in the Blue Ribbon colour.


So of course I thought maybe someone had bought them for me and had a ring round my nearest and dearest. No-one claimed them as gifts from themselves. The bag had the name of a company on it, but I had never heard of it, and there was no delivery note. Then I put the bag they came in into my handbag to bring it home and look into and it has disappeared! And I can't remember the name of the company. Even stranger is that both of these cameras (in varying colour options) were on my Amazon wishlist before Christmas! I am thrilled to bits wherever they came from so Thank you somebody!!!!


Have you ever received a mystery parcel like this? Did you ever trace the sender?

1 comment:

  1. That is quite cool,the possibilities of where it came from are almost endless. If I was you I'd be full of all sorts of mad conspiracy theories!

    ReplyDelete