It was awarded to me by the lovely Megan over at "Diary of this girl" who if you are not familiar with already then I suggest you go over there right away as her blog never fails to cheer me up and she has some super outfit posts. It means a lot to me to get such an award as I have had a bit of an on-off relationship with blogging over the last year (anniversary coming up on 18 Feb!) which I mentioned in this post. I am really into it now though and I am in fact trying to make it as "versatile" as possible. I have lots of blogs that I follow religiously and I have a small group of followers myself that I am really pleased with. I get comments and I now I have been rewarded for my efforts!!! I feel so happy (but still flu-y - boo!) As for the rules of the award:-
-thank the person who sent you this award by linking back to their blog
-share seven random facts about yourself
-give the award to fifteen of your favorite fellow bloggers
So first of all here are 7 random facts about myself:-
1. I am only 4"11' and a bit tall with no shoes on - hence kneehigh85.
2. I have a mustache tattooed on my right index finger so I can pull funny faces.
3. I once met Leonard Cohen in a car park and got so excited I fell out the car. I don't think he noticed.
4. I have an irrational phobia of bees and wasps getting into my facial orifices and stinging me once inside.
5. I have been told I "drive like a man" - I realise this is offensive to women, and does nothing for advances in feminism, but I
sort of take a lot of pride in this.
6. I think I am a fairly smart and computer literate person, but there are a lot of things about blogging that confuse me (more on that in a later post)
7. I currently fancy, and have always fancied (regardless of his age) Sir Bob Geldof (he is a sir, right? If not then he bloody should be).
So now onto tagging 15 blogs - I am not too sure about etiquette here (this being one of the aforementioned things about blogging that confuses me) - should I be tagging people who are Versatile? Or just blogs I enjoy? And should I look for people who have never had such an award - or just stick to my favourites regardless? I am just going to list my 15 favourite blogs I think - some are new and have few followers, others are world renowned blog celebrities, but they are all my favourites just the same.
2. Into Geek
7. Jetley Mess
11. Blargle Fargle
14. Hello World
15. Jazz Pad
They are the 15 blogs I read the mot but to be honest there were about 25 more I could have included! Anyone else have any blog recommendations for me?