Tuesday 28 February 2012

Liebster Award.


So I was absolutely thrilled to bits to get home from collecting my shiny new bike yesterday evening (more on that in a later post) to find that I had been awarded the Liebster Award over at The Pampered Sparrow. This was a huge honour as that is one of my favourite blogs to read - particularly the "words on Wednesday" posts where the most inspiring quotes are written. The idea of the Liebster Award is that if you are nominated - you pass it on to 5 bloggers who are up-and-coming (i.e. have less than 200 followers). I have selected my 5 below, although I couldn't see on a couple how many followers they had so I may have stretched the criteria slightly! Here you are:-

Emsipop - Leaves lovely comments everywhere, making people smile.
Inspired by the retired - Has some super photos (see Liverpool post)
Diary of this girl - One of the cheeriest people I "know" - just her photo cheers me up!
Rach Electric - does the best beauty reviews.
Science Geek Chic - Got to love a blog where science is listed as a "love"!

So please head on over and give some love to some of my favourite bloggers. And thanks again for making my day with this, my second ever blog award! Anyone else had anything brilliant happen to make their day?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Claire,
    As one of my fave bloggers I'd like to invite you to take part in the Into Geek carnival. Details here:

    http://www.intogeek.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dan I feel honoured. Not too sure what to write about as a bit of a techno-phobe though! Maybe my love for Siri!

      Delete
  2. Aww thankyou so much for this award! It's so lovely of you! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award! I love your blog, you definitely deserve it yourself. I will go and check out the other ones you suggested too =) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay - they are all lovely blogs!

      Delete
    2. Wow, congratulations! That is so wonderful. :)

      Delete
  4. Aw thanks for featuring me :) I've not been on blogger properly for a while so it was a lovely surprise :) Thank you!
    Rachelle x
    inspiredbytheretired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been so out of the blogging loop i've only just seen this now! thank you so much this has made my day! :) x

    ReplyDelete