Monday 3 October 2011

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

Obviously you have probably noticed I haven't blogged for quite a while. I suppose you could say that life got in the way, but essentially what I mean by that is that I got lazy and undisciplined with myself. It is a shame too as I have had some super things to write about. 
Anyway, I have to be honest and admit that I hadn't really missed blogging very much. I guess because I still do the old pen and notebook journal thing anyway, I didn't really feel that the digital version was adding anything. But tonight I was on Twitter and someone linked their blog and I then spent a good few hours reading through some of my favourite blogs and catching up. It was then that I realised I had missed it quite a lot. Not the camera reviews so much, because I get my camera/photo fix over at lomo, but the way writing a blog made me think about things. Like how I used to use Instagram to record on my iphone when something made me really happy so i could blog about it later. That is a really nice feeling and it made me appreciate things a lot more than I do now for example. So I am going to start up again, not just camera reviews but a proper little blog. At least 2 little entries a week, just to remind me to #32: Enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking just the other day how I hadn't seen you blog for a little while! (It was whilst I was enjoying a cup from my awesome 'Keep calm' mug at work!) Glad to hear you are coming back.
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it was actually your blog I had been reading that motivated me (yet again) so thanks for that as well.

    ReplyDelete