Wednesday 9 March 2011

Two lovely weekends

Oh I have been such a bad blogger and let a whole week go by without saying anything and without showing you all my lovely brogues. I will update with a photo of those tomorrow and a humorous anecdote from their first day out on my feet.


I had a rather lovely weekend the last 2 actually. End of February I went out in Leamington Spa for my friend's birthday and it was a really really good night, even though I was sober throughout. I still have to send her gift though. I got her a lovely lomo camera which can be seen here. Shhhhh don't tell her as I haven't posted it yet! 


Last weekend I went to London with my Mum and her 2 sisters as I had got her a ticket to see Blood Brothers for her xmas present. We also went on the London Eye which can be seen below.
It kind of looks really grey here but as we were making our ascent, the sun shone really bright and beautifully for us. We had a great day and I took the 3 of them on the tube which they were very excited about - I am secretly training them up for New York in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment