Friday 17 June 2011

Eyeko Nail Polish

the four shades I got from eyeko

Despite me saying that I was not equipped to be a beauty blogger and do make-up reviews, I wanted to write about my delight at my new Eyeko products. I got a Groupon deal for a £20 voucher to use at Eyeko.com for £8 so I got 2 of them as I had been looking at trying their products for a while now. I was pretty disappointed when I went on the site to find that they had sold out of the main thing I wanted which was the Big Eyes mascara. I am now saving my second voucher for when this is back in stock. I was really taken in by the cute names and labels on the nail polish so I decided to get 4 of these instead. I chose "Chi Chi" which is a pink glittery polish, "Vintage" which is like a pastel jade green, "Nude" which does exactly what it says on the tin and "Cosmic"which is a black base with multi coloured glitter. And I have to say I love them all. I have been wearing nude for the last 3 days and I have not even got one chip! And that is with just 2 coats and no top coat! I have never had such staying power! All 4 shades look beautiful on and 2 coats is more than enough. The glitter shades have plenty of glitter bits and again do not chip easily. Even better is that the site has free UK shipping and the stuff came within 2 days. The bottle look tiny but they are 8.5 ml so as big as other brands really. I am all over this new brand!!! Thanks Groupon!


No comments:

Post a Comment