Thursday 16 June 2011

And the winner is. . . . .

Hey so I hope you weren't holding your breath waiting to find out who won the freebie or you would have all been blue by now! I am happy to announce that the winner is Rosie of A Rosie Outlook (which if you have not had a look at already I highly recommend it!). I did not get Dave to select a winner in the end, I did it all randomly on excel, putting people in a random order:-



Cherry 1
Jodie-Ann 2
Rosie 3
Anon! 4
Spinal Lou 5
Dan 6
Steph Kelly 7
Rachael 8
Konni 9
Keair 10




And then I used Random.org to pick me a winner:-



True Random Number Generator  3Powered by RANDOM.ORG


I actually am really happy that the prize is going to Rosie as it was her blogging for the Loblography challenge that got me into blogspot in the first place so she is pretty much the reason I am here! Thanks for that Rosie. If you can get in touch with me so I know what colour/theme you fancy and your address, then I shall get it sent out asap. I have been so excited about the freebie I have been adding little bits to it for a week now! The notebook is just the beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment