Tuesday 4 October 2011

When September Ends

I thought I would start as I mean to go on and blog about all the wonderful month of September, as it was one of the best I have had in the last few years, let alone of 2011. Below are a few photos of what I got up to.


Looking after baby Dylan at the beginning of the month - what a pleasure he is now as he is turning into a proper little boy

My family trip to New York 2 weeks ago - 6 ladies went and had a fab time. Photos show my first glimpse of the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, yummy treats and the spectacular new 9/11 memorial

This is my awful face for Leeds Zombie Prom last weekend. It was the third time I had been, but the first time I got dressed up for it so I went all out.


All in all September was a great month on a lot of levels and I am a very lucky lady to have had an experience as amazing as New York. It was lovely for my Mum and her sisters too as they have never been further than Spain in their lives before. I needed the break as well because there are some difficult job circumstances at the moment which I will write about another day this week as hopefully by then they will be resolved (in part).

2 comments:

  1. Is that the zombie prom at fab cafe? We went once accidently lol. So excited that you went to New York, my parents went last year and loved it. So glad that you great month too love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is. I have been twice by accident but planned in advance this time!
    I loved New york a stupid amount too! Cant wait to take Dave one day.

    ReplyDelete